Facebook is the most popular social media platform available. Numerous users use it to interact with their friends and family and also advertise their products and services. A large amount of data stored on Facebook turn out to be quite important for the users. However the chances of mishaps happening on Facebook are not new. Due to numerous reasons, you may not be able to access your data at some point of time. Some of the reasons when you are not able to access the data are: forgotten Facebook password, deleted Facebook account, blocked Facebook account, and certain other reasons. To make sure that your data is not lost in case of such mishaps, it is advised that you have a backup of your Facebook account. This will ensure that you have access to your Facebook data and can retrieve information whenever you feel the need to do so. In case you can no longer access your account, give a call on Facebook support Number to get your problem fixed by the experts.
Steps to backup Facebook account:
It is quite simple and easy to create a backup of your Facebook account. For this, you just need to perform the steps mentioned below. This will download a backup copy of your account, which you can use as you normally would use Facebook. This can be accessed locally and you do not need an internet connection to do so.
- Open Facebook homepage on your web browser and login to your account. Make sure that you are using the latest version of the web browser recommended by Facebook.
- Click on the downward arrow button after which a drop down appears.
- Select the “Account Settings” option.
- In the lower most section, a link named “Download a copy of your Facebook data” is available. Click on the link and then you will be asked to enter your credentials to verify your identity.
- Then a new page appears where you need to click on the link “Start My Archive”. Facebook then gathers all the necessary files like videos, images, text, contacts and other such information.
- After a few hours visit the same page again and see if the archive is created.
- Download the archive after entering in your password.
The archive is downloaded in the ZIP format which you can extract to your folder and then access it as you normally would access Facebook, i.e. using the web browser by opening the Index.html file.
In case of any issues with your Facebook account, feel free to consult experts by dialing Facebook Phone number. 24*7 support ensures timely resolution of your problems.
Dial Facebook Toll Free Number:-